Effectus offers health care providers a simple way to support research through patient identification.
When you partner with Effectus, you become part of a growing network that allows you to participate in IRB approved patient identification programs for nearby studies that match your patient population. When you join our network you can earn fair market value (FMV) compensation, learn about the latest developments in clinical research, and inform your patients about new, potential treatment options.
Key Program Benefits:
Our programs are flexible to meet each provider’s individual needs, so you can work from home or in office and be compensated for identifying and consulting with patients or reviewing your patient’s EMR. Here’s what you can expect:
- Compensation is provided at an hourly rate for any time and effort you spend on program activities
- Participation allows you to contribute to the advancement of a potential new treatment option for your patients
- The dedicated Effectus staff handles administrative tasks, meaning there is minimal burden on you, your staff, and your patients
- The team of Effectus Patient Facilitators will “hold your patient’s hand” throughout the process to ensure a seamless transfer to the study site
Key Program Features:
Health care providers across the country have joined the Effectus Network for the opportunity to participate in research without the burden of conducting it themselves. Here’s what we can provide:
- Program Materials & Brief Training Session
- High-level Screening Criteria
- Fair Market Value (FMV) Compensation for Your Time & Effort
- Dedicated Patient Facilitators for Patient Transfer